Sep 16, 2009

Usain Bolt

I saw something today..frm my office window, looking at the hotel nearby(today my first day working,nth to do) ..out of nowhere, i saw a couple itu itu in the room lor!!!!..the point is..its onli last like 9.52 seconds then they went another angle (blocked view) which i cant peep!!!!huhuhu..just like usain bolt 100 m record sprint..so fast finish..syok of the first day of working..

Other than that, basically my first day is roughly about briefing on the safety, quality manual procedures..And to have my access card. Bangga to have the UMW name tag.But, sadly, I have to say, i don't go for the interview from Halliburton. They called me this 3pm..Why don't call me earlier!? IF so, I may have another choice.

Raya is coming. But, going to spend my holidays in KL. That's called adaptation. I think from now onwards, my expectation of myself going to grow significantly. I don't expect myself to be growing up!! Working is weird to me! I feel I have responsibility. I never got this feeling before. Frankly. Call it a day.

No comments: